IICRC certified Master Water Restorer; Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
Indoor Health Specialist / Industrial Hygienist
The George Washington University
, Washington, DC 1994 – 1995
School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Master of Environmental and Occupational Public Health – MPH
State University of New York, Syracuse, NY 1990 – 1992
College of Environmental Science and Forestry
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 1988 – 1990
INLOGIX Enterprises LLC, Fairfax, VA 2004 – current
- Founder and President of INLOGIX Enterprises LLC and INLOGIX Technologies LLC
- Investigated risk and provided oversight for over 2,800 mold and indoor health investigations.
- Act as an independent liaison communicating with occupants, insurance, management, and service firms.
- Manage client relations, employee operations, marketing, technical direction, logistics, and communication.
Environmental Diagnostics Corporation – EDC, Fairfax, VA 1998 – 2004
- Co-Founder and Vice President for nearly seven (7) years.
- Inspected over 1,000 buildings with indoor air quality, flood, mold, sewage, and odor hazards.
- Hired and managed employees, directed marketing, advanced client relations, and wrote technical literature.
Healthy Buildings International – HBI, Fairfax, VA 1995 – 1998
- Conducted comprehensive indoor air quality inspections in 210 buildings across 12 states comprising 44 million square feet of commercial, governmental, federal banking, and medical facilities.
EcoPure, Phoenix, AZ 1992 – 1994
- Conducted indoor air quality testing in many buildings under the direction of the late Dr. Ralph Herro.
Certifications / Training
Healthy Homes Training
(16 hour Course) NCHH, Bloomberg School, Johns Hopkins Univ
. by Dion Lerman, 2014
Licensed Virginia Mold Inspector
#3387000203, deregulated July, 2012
(24 hr course) #VAMI102011-85, Aerosol Monitoring & Analysis by Joe Coco, CIH, 2011
, (8 hr course) #R-I-18506-10-01580, Connor Institute by J.Redol, 2010
, (24 hr course) #49717, Aerosol Monitoring & Analysis by M.Drabo, 2010
OSHA outreach trainer
for General Industry 29 CFR 1910, authorized by U.S. Department of Labor, 2009 – 2013
- OSHA #501 (32 hr) National Resource Center for OSHA Training at National Labor College by B.Hoobler, 2009
Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (register #96486)
- Master Fire & Smoke Restorer – MSR, IICRC advanced designation, 2012
- Advanced Upholstery & Fabric Technician – UFT (16 hr course) Bridgepoint Systems by M.Wheatley, 2012
- Commercial Drying Specialist – CDS (32 hr course) Reets Drying Academy by S.Mims, Georgia, 2011
- Master Water Restorer – MWR, IICRC advanced designation, 2009
- Health & Safety Technician – HST (16 hr course) The TMC Group by R.Valega, 2009
- Stone & Masonry Technician – SMT (16 hr course) Cleaning Consultant Services by W.Griffin, 2009
- Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician – RRT (16 hr course) Bridgepoint Systems by S.Andrews, 2009
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician – AMRT (32 hr course) Indoor Env. Mgmt by R.Adams, 2008
- Carpet Cleaning Technician – CCT (16 hr course) Bridgepoint Systems by D.Heiferman, 2008
- Odor Control Technician – OCT (8 hr course) TM Cleaning & Restoration School by T.Macaluso, 2007
- Applied Structural Drying – ASD (32 hr course) HydroLab by K.Bolden, Indiana, 2006
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician – FSRT (16 hr course) TM Cleaning & Restoration by T.Macaluso, 2006
- Water Restoration Technician – WRT (24 hr course) DRI-EAZ University by R.Driscoll, 2005
Applied Thermography Training – ATT
(16 hr course) #149, Restoration Consultants by R.Huff, Florida, 2006
Council-certified Microbial Remediator – CMR
, American Council for Accredited Certification – ACAC
, #04256, 2005 – 2011
- Certified Mold Remediator Training (24 hr course) IAQ Training Institute by J.Hughes, Pennsylvania, 2005
Council-certified Indoor Environmentalist – CIE
, American Council for Accredited Certification – ACAC
, #02047, 2005 – 2013
- Certified Indoor Environmentalist Training (32 hr course), IAQ Training Institute by J.Hughes, Pennsylvania, 2005
Mycometer-test Training, certified user #US0051DK, Indoor Solutions by D.Krause, Ph.D, Florida, 2001
Fungal Identification (24 hr course), McCrone Research Institute by J.Shane, Ph.D, Illinois, 2001
Radon Measurement Proficiency (16 hr course), SUNY Rutgers – Cook College, RPP ID 185890T, New Jersey, 1998
AHERA Asbestos Building Inspector (24 hr course) 97-04-09-07, ManTech by D.Bennett, 1997
AHERA Asbestos Management Planner (16 hour course) 97-04-25-04, ManTech by A.Baylor, 1997
Memberships / Other
- Indoor Air Quality Association – IAQA corporate member #7639, 2005-current; individual #123571, 2012 – current
- IICRC register #96486, 2005-current
- Environmental Information Association – EIA member #453058558, 2011 – 2013
- American Industrial Hygiene Association – AIHA member #193457, 1995, 2000 – 2006
- Association Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers – ASHRAE member #8055682, 2005 – 2007
Sole speaker for the annual dinner of the Carolinas Chapter of Environmental Information Association at Rock Hill, South Carolina in March 2011. Topic: The Rhetoric of Risk. Attendance was over 40.
- Indoor Environment & Energy Exposition (3 days) IAQA, Nashville, Tennessee, 2014
- Building Science, (1 day) PBI Restoration Resources, MD, 2007
- Molds, Allergens, Sampling, and Report Interpretation, (1 day) EML, Inc. VA, 2005
- Bacteria Evaluation, Building Ecology, Sampling…, (1 day) Aerobiology Lab Associates, VA, 2005
- Advanced Perspectives in Mold Prevention & Control Symposium, (3 days) Las Vegas, Nevada, 2004
“Low Level Asbestos, Health Effects, and Policy: Why the EPA Should Not Extend AHERA Regulation to Public Buildings” excerpted in The Synergist (AIHA) August 1996.
“Unexplained Illnesses in Persian Gulf Veterans: Examining a Referral Centers Cohort”, under the supervision of Jane F. Barlow, MD, MPH, MBA. former Director of Persian Gulf Referral Center; U.S. Dept of Veterans Affairs. Managed exposure, symptom, and ICD9 data of Persian Gulf veterans using statistical software. 1995.
National Outdoor Leadership School
– NOLS, 30 day, Wind River Mountaineering Course, Wyoming, 1990.
– Boys Scouts of America, Troop 34, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, 1980 – 1987.